Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Out with Thanksgiving, in with Christmas!


(This really isn't a great picture but it's the only one I took, next time I'm at my mom's and raiding the cookie jar I'll take a better picture.)

We make our Christmas Cookies every year like clockwork.  Christmas isn't complete without them.  We usually do them Thanksgiving weekend, since we are all together.  So here goes another year of fun and decorating!


My sister is in Florida this year, so the task was left up to my mom, other sister Cyndi, and yours truly...



even Jakob got in on the fun!




The table went from a dining room table, to craft table (for the cards the night before), and finally the cookie decorating table. 



To everyone's surprise, my dad started decorating!  Of all the years of doing this (and we've done it as far back as I can remember) I have never seen him decorate a single cookie.  And he did a really good job too!



John and I finished the night hanging out with friends for game night.  What a great group of people!



No comments: