Monday, November 16, 2009

How John and I became US






John and I worked together for 8 months before even talking to each other. One day out of the blue we started talking and soon enough we were inseparable. After three years, John proposed! He planned the most wonderful weekend getaway. We started in Lexington, VA at the Natural Bridge and ended up at the beautiful Fort Lewis Lodge. He proposed by the fire on our first night at the Lodge and course I said yes! A year and a half later we tied the knot at the same place where he proposed, on a beautiful October afternoon. After 5 years, I can proudly say, we are still in the honeymoon stage. We still hold hands, ask each other how the day went, and kiss each other goodnight. We've been through career changes, losses of loved ones, and many happy times. As our lives change and we become adjusted to being newlyweds, our love for each grows more and more each day.










And they lived happily ever after!

(photo by Leah Stern Photography)

1 comment:

Mon Amour Boutique said...

welcome to the new site! May I say your wedding photo's are so vibrant ... it makes me miss summer times, warm weather, and bright green grass!