Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snow fun!



I love snow!  We may get an inch or two a year, if we're lucky.  Generally it's an ice mixture that does nothing but create a mess.  In December (the weekend before Christmas) we were blessed to have 16" of this wonderful white stuff.  The snowstorm started on a Friday and ened either late Saturday or early Sunday...either way it was 2 fun days of sledding.  When we first heard about the storm, our first thoughts were having to get to his parents' house to take advantage of the awesome hill in their backyard...and boy are we glad we did.  John and I were like kids in a candy store.  We played for hours.  We may have had numb feet, hands, and faces, but we sure did have fun!




After we dug John's car out on Sunday, sadly we had to leave the snow behind head back to our place...where we had a funny sight.  My car was almost completely covered by the snow.  I walked by it at first wondering where it was! 



Lucky for us the snow was still around on Christmas Eve.  I brought my nephews to the in-laws' house and we all had a blast. 






So I had some really cool videos to upload but seem to be having an issue with uploading...any suggestions?

No comments: